Inma Steel is providing custom built process equipment fabrication & specialized industrial preventive and
corrective maintenance services, including equipment installation, mechanical repairs, plant turnaround and
Inma Steel Manufacturing Product Range
- Custom-built process equipment, like: vessels, columns, towers, reactors, heat exchangers, tanks in different metallurgies and thicknesses.
- Metallic pipe spools of different metallurgies, pipe repair components, spectacle plate, blinds and skids.
Inma Steel has extensive experience in the fabrication of several exotic materials, which include:
- Carbon Steel
- Low Temperature Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Austenitic / Duplex Stainless Steel
- Clad Steel
High Nickel Alloys (Incoloy and Hastelloy) The manufacturing facility at Inma Steel has state of the art machinery for:
- Profile Cutting
- Rolling/Forming (up to 150 mm thick at 3.0 m plate width ensuring first-class quality)
The production unit is further equipped with a dedicated work force of experienced and qualified multi-skill welders, engineers and management personnel.
Inma Steel in-house knowledge and facilities are capable of carrying out mechanical designs that match the requirements of International Codes and Standards such as ASME, PD 5500, BS, AD Merkblatter, JIS, TEMA, API, etc.
The Quality Assurance and Quality Control department is staffed with professionally
qualified and experienced engineers.
Most of them hold an NDT Level II certification and are qualified welding inspectors.
At Inma Steel, qualified welding procedures for a range of critical materials including exotic ones are readily
available. The highly skilled and qualified team of welders can weld a variety of materials, even at the hard to reach
Custom-Built Process Equipment Fabrication
As Inma Steel is an ISO-9001:2015 & ASME accredited company owning U, U2, R, PP, S, it can cater to manufacturing, repairing and altering services for a wide range of process equipment across multiple industry
verticals. This includes oil and gas, refineries, petrochemicals, fertilizers as well as other industrial sectors.
Industrial Maintenance Services
Inma Steel is an industrial maintenance service provider in Saudi Arabia. The company has an ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, ASME accreditation, and the National Board authorization for
repairs and alterations using the "R" Stamp. The company has an extensive welding expertise as it is staffed with highly qualified and experienced personnel at all levels.
The specialized shutdown, turnaround and maintenance service offered by Inma
Steel includes but is not limited to:
- Columns, reactors, vessels, heat exchangers lump sum contracts and complete Repair Solutions.
- Furnaces, reformers, heat exchanger re-tubing and tank repair (bottom plate, shell, roof, CP) services.
- Equipment replacement, installation, piping installation and other general services.
With the efforts of a highly experienced project management team, Inma Steel has successfully executed several
turnaround and shutdown projects such as at SABIC affiliates and with Zero LT. High quality results were produced in the given time frame. Inma Steel is known for providing innovative ideas and delivering key solutions to complex challenges.